Notation Security Rating® - Each company has access to a daily updated rating (from 0 to 1000) and evaluation based on 6 areas of analysis (rating from A to E). NB: The rating can be done automatically without interaction with the organisation in question.
Questionnaires Completion of our standard questionnaires gives you a rating, allowing you to assess:
the security needs of your organisation or ecosystem
the cyber maturity of your organisation or ecosystem
Upon request, we can also:
offer additional questionnaires, e.g. GDPR, PCI DSS, or NIST
integrate your own questionnaires
6 areas of analysis
Detected Security Incidents
Dashboard - View your rating by area of analysis
- Understand the history and day-to-day evolution of your rating
- Visualise the company's rating alongside key criteria
Sector benchmarking - Evaluate how your company compares to other rated companies in the same sector.
The benchmark shows the minimum and maximum rating, as well as the sector average.
Downloadable reports - Download a summary report, which includes the overall assessment, dashboard, and domain-specific analysis to evaluate the cyber risk with your board
- Download detailed reports with observables, recommendations and levels of importance in order to help the ISS team improve its cyber performance
Mapping - Verify and update the company's scope of analysis
Timeshift functions - Access to every rating that we have generated for a continuous visualisation of your progress - Download reports from any key dates
- View the performance of all your evaluations at a glance
- Compare each company in your portfolio with other operators in their industry
- Focus on the company being assessed with a single click
Performance by domain analysis
- Visualise how your ecosystem is performing based on each specific area of analysis using company distribution by rating from A to E.
- Zoom in on each area of analysis to identify the companies most at risk, the level of severity and the observables for each company.
Sector benchmarking - Compare each company in your portfolio with other operators in their industry
Filter system - Filter the ratings of your ecosystem by subscription type, by sector, by vision or by tag, and access the data you are looking for in one click.
Priorities and areas for improvement - View the number of assets assessed and those at risk under each area of analysis, as well as a colour-coded summary dashboard to quickly determine current status and priorities.
- Access the level of criticality indicated for each problem identified.
- ZZoom in on areas for improvement by selecting either a view by asset at risk or by control point
Detailed explanations and recommendations - Find the relevant asset, the level of severity, the explanation of the problem and the recommendation for each identified problem.
- Download a detailed report and share the observables with the remediation team
Rate of vulnerability patching - Analyse your patching rate for each severity level in order to ensure good practice (e.g. less than 5 days for critical flaws)
- Identify the most exposed URLs to improve your organisation and action plan